Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Your Time to Shine

(I usually never talk about "music" here on The Gold State Remarks Page, but please bear with me. I'm doing some "research.")

Attention, self-centered musician-types: Does anybody know what kind of acoustic guitar pickup is good these days? By "good" I mean one that sounds "warm" and/or "nice" and/or everything.

For example, I used to hate those transducer pickups because they sounded like "crap." Have they made any great technological advancements in the last few years? I also thought that regular magnetic pickups distorted too much, too, but are there better ones now?

Sure, I could "research" this on the internet, but I wanted to know if any of you discerning "musicians" have made any recent discoveries.

I'll never ask you for anything ever again, I promise.

2 comments:

Cocovan said...

Hey there, Are you a model?
Or
Whats your sign?
or
Are you a traffic citation?
Cause you got "FINE" written all over you.......
These seem to work on acoustics, But I don't think they would work on electrics, Hey who knows.....

Geritopia said...

I'm not sure. You pay more, you gets more. What can I tell you?