Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Bayonet is a Gun and a Knife

At practice last night, we agreed to have a "fake British accent jar." It's a lot like a "swearing jar," where people deposit money every time they swear, except, in our case, the offender has to put a nickel in every time he says something into the microphone in a phony British accent.

To be fair, I should mention that I'm the only one who ever does it, except for David, who occasionally does it in response to me doing it, but always in a gallant effort to make it seem less awkward that I'm the only one doing it.

We only just came up with the idea last night, so we didn't have an actual jar yet, but already the guys were trying to bust me for talking in what was clearly a bogus Australian accent.

If you want to play that game, that's a whole different jar.

1 comment:

Cocovan said...

Hey Paul!
How about a jar to hold lyrics that people send you to make a song,
I'm sure they are quite dusty by now:)
Or maybe you already wrote the song and submitted it to some record company and are living off the royalties Hmmmmm?