Monday, March 27, 2006

Cannonball Run II

My girl-companion was browsing at the department store makeup counter yesterday as I stood by, idly, most likely fidgeting with something, distractedly. She happened to be wearing a t-shirt that said, "I (heart) Dirty Rocker Boys."

"Ha! I like your shirt," said the salesgirl to her. "That's pretty funny." My girl-companion said, "Oh, thanks," or something like that.

Then the salesgirl said to me, "Are you a dirty rocker?"

Pause.

"Well, I'm 'Dirty,' but I'm not sure if I really 'Rock' all that much...it's certainly debatable."

There ensued a surprising amount of laughter.

"That's funny," the salesgirl said.

She must have been from New York or something.

2 comments:

Joey Polanski said...

Well dont leave us in sspense! Didja nail th salesgirl or WHAT?

Cocovan said...

No better yet, Did you buy any makeup????