Thursday, February 16, 2006

Some Certain Irresolute

I have a late class tonight after I leave my day job.

The campus is really big, and the walk from the car to the classroom takes between ten and fifteen minutes each way, but I have a dilemma. I forgot to bring a jacket with me today, and it's a bit on the chilly side (for Southern California).

I'm actually considering going by a store on the way to school and buying a jacket. This is causing conflicting feelings deep within.

I don't need a jacket; I've got plenty of jackets at home! I've never done this before! It seems wrong! Some people don't even have one jacket!

However, if I don't buy a jacket, I'll be cold. I could conceivably become ill as a result of not wearing a jacket. It could totally happen.

OK, I think what I'll do is buy a jacket, but I'll buy one that I don't like very much.

How's that? Happy?

2 comments:

Cocovan said...

If you run to your class, You won't need a jacket.......
Or you could buy a lighter and build a fire in your pants....
Just a thought.....

paul said...

There's already a fire in my pants.