Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The How and Why Wonder Book of Trees

A lot of my family members and cherished friends are having babies lately, which is obviously really great. I'm happy for everyone, I enjoy seeing the kids, and it's all really touching.

The only real drawback to all this is the fact that I've felt compelled to cut back on the amount of abortion jokes I make.

I'm wondering when it's safe to start up again. I'm thinking if the kid's a newborn, no way are abortion jokes cool. Toddler? Maybe.

2 comments:

simple said...

Newborns have a great sense of humor. They don't laugh, but they generally appreciate a good joke. Heck, once they're out, abortion doesn't work anymore. Go for it now. When they're toddlers, the whole thing changes.

Cut down? Do you tell a lot of abortion jokes?

paul said...

What do you consider, "A lot?"