Friday, April 28, 2006

Books Ahoy!

Attention, haters!

Those of you who know me in real life are likely to also know Amanda Cole (whom I don't wish to pigeonhole by forcing a traditional label onto, or, "oppress," by defining by her by her relationship to me), who's a hardworking artist and designer. She's far too modest to boast about this, but some of her typography work has been featured in a book called Type Rules!: The Designer's Guide to Professional Typography which is published by Wiley. I don't have an image of her actual work, but here's a link to a PDF of the book's index, which shows her name.

How could I not mention this?

She's going to kill me tonight.

3 comments:

Cocovan said...

I love that stuff!
Show me more!
Hi Amanda:)

Anonymous said...

hey thats awsome .... i would like to see it when it comes out ... does she get a free copy or something ?

paul said...

Yes, she gets a free copy. We'll have a litle party or something and show everybody.