Monday, April 14, 2008

Beech & Peach

I hate myspace and i've always hated it, even though I've had a myspace account for a long time. Way before you.

I started it as a joke. Back then nobody knew what it was, and a friend sent me a link to her myspace profile. I guess I made my own profile to sort of make fun of her a little bit, which seems sort of mean now.

And I'm guessing that the myspace people want their name to come across as if it's being cooed by a jet-age stewardess but it's always had stampy-foot-Shirley-Temple tantrum-y connotations for me. "Go away, you bad, bad man! This is MySpace! (italics mine)"

But now when I say I hate it, people look at me dumbfounded, like I said I hated air.

So I'm just going to hold my nose and force myself to go on there more often and integrate myself back into society.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Geritopia said...

MySpace is a swell meet-up joint for decent clean folk like yourself. So hitch up yer trousers and march right in there mister! Don't forget your tattoos and skull art attire. The gang's awaitin'.

And don't forget to watch "My Mother The Car" every Tuesday evening on CBS!

And don't let the milk dribble down your chin!

Anonymous said...

It's all about Facebook now. Get on board! Where have you been? MySpace is so "I'm 14 but pretending to be 18". Yukky.